Fun with Natkers & Spuhlers
Because we like to eat and drink, and we like to eat and drink with our friends:
Um, isn't this just the best spread of (half-eaten) half-price tapas you've ever seen? That's what I thought.
Derek: "I want to like scotch. All the smart people like scotch. You see it in the movies."
Blake: "If you're going to get one to find out if you like it, it mind as well be the oldest and best they have."
Elana: "Yeah, it should at least be legal."
Derek: (to waitress) "Yeah, I'll take the 18 year-old."
All: "Yes, good idea..." "You'll really be able to tell if you like it..."
Derek: "I'm excited!" (more chatter about how this is going to be so good).
(10 minutes pass)
All: So??
Derek: "Um... No."
Derek: "Oh, wait, it's brandy! I have to learn to like brandy! THAT'S what all the smart people like."
(Collective groans).
Um, isn't this just the best spread of (half-eaten) half-price tapas you've ever seen? That's what I thought.
Derek: "I want to like scotch. All the smart people like scotch. You see it in the movies."Blake: "If you're going to get one to find out if you like it, it mind as well be the oldest and best they have."
Elana: "Yeah, it should at least be legal."
Derek: (to waitress) "Yeah, I'll take the 18 year-old."
All: "Yes, good idea..." "You'll really be able to tell if you like it..."
Derek: "I'm excited!" (more chatter about how this is going to be so good).
(10 minutes pass)
All: So??
Derek: "Um... No."
Derek: "Oh, wait, it's brandy! I have to learn to like brandy! THAT'S what all the smart people like."
(Collective groans).



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home