Babies & Newlyweds
Megan's having a baby girl in less than a month, so we, naturally, had to celebrate:
We're hoping Ava's as happy as Tyler, because he was cheery and cute as usual when we visited his house last night for "Game" night. We did, however, wait until he went to bed to take the pictures. (read: I was harassed for having my camera for so long that it wasn't until after he went to bed that they all let their guard down and I pulled it out!)
We're hoping Ava's as happy as Tyler, because he was cheery and cute as usual when we visited his house last night for "Game" night. We did, however, wait until he went to bed to take the pictures. (read: I was harassed for having my camera for so long that it wasn't until after he went to bed that they all let their guard down and I pulled it out!)
1) Tanya & the Tanned Newlyweds. Jealousy!
2) Derek is a little too pleased to be taking this picture. Mason and Chris look like they're happy and smiling, but don't be fooled, they're just laughing at him.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home