Saturday, December 03, 2005

I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille

Every year, the Humane Society of Boulder Valley hosts Pet Photos with Santa. Last year, Derek came and supported Kobe & I as we tried (and tried) to take a picture where we both looked cute. He won, I lost, but we sent the Christmas cards anyway. (Okay, I handed them out to family, because I forgot to do the whole mailing thing. This year will be different!) Because of that, I wanted to get just him on the card, and then we played around with just optional shots of him (avec & sans reindeer hat) and then did a couple posed ones of the three of us as well as a "candid" that was so horrific we didn't even think of ordering it. Instead, we ordered the three of these. I've scanned them in, so they're a bit different than in reality, but regardless, Behold the Beauty of Kobe:

(just absolutely beautiful. we ordered an 8x10, to frame in the house)

(we look goofy, and the scan made us look stretched, but kobe looks cute, and that's the way it goes with these things, eh? this is mostly for our families, because they keep displaying even worse pictures of us, sans kobe).

And here are the Christmas cards, first this year, then last (blech). Note how much older he looks, and also, how the reindeer ears are not his.


I promise this blog won't turn into Daily Pictures of Kobe. We just got these back last night, so we're just excited. (Okay, I'm just excited). I can't help it if I've got a damn cute pup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home