February Friends & Family - RI
February's trip home to RI was meant to be a focused search on wedding venues. But who needs productivity when you have friends and family to entertain you?
In South Station, after a lovely day of shopping with Jill, despite the cold. (Who takes vacation in NE in February? Smart people like me, that's who....)
Josh and Gwen (Danielle's pup). This is not a self-pic... Josh is just trying to help my people-pet photography efforts by snapping in the general direction of the camera. This attempt worked (!), but the family pic of Danielle, Derek and Gwen did not (:().
Danielle, Jill, Diana and Josh after dinner at Grille on Main... somewhere I never visited before I moved away but somehow has become the regular place to go when I'm in town...
Wa....wa....wa..wachusett....Wachusett Mountain, a mountain playground, just minutes away...
(I think that's how the song goes).
Noah and I, "atop" Wachusett Mountain.
Jay & I, on the bottom of Wachusett Mountain... look at the happy brother and sister!
Happy Birthday to Mom... love, the Greenwood Inn
Mom & Mom^2
Gramps & I
Me & my Nana
Grandparents and I, just before Gramps pushed me out the door so I wouldn't be late for my flight!
(I think that's how the song goes).
Noah and I, "atop" Wachusett Mountain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home