Monday, August 07, 2006

Good-bye, Sushi Zanmai.... I mean, friends!

There are so many pictures that this deserves a post of its own... our official going away party with 95% of our friends held - where else - at Sushi Zanmai and later, the Rio.

Derek gets a thoughtful going away gift from Elana... a CSU lambkin!
(Derek is trying to be tough in this picture, for those of you needing further clarification..)

My last Z-9 roll ever....
(Or, until our last moving day where I ran out to get Zanmai takeout just because I needed it).

"Aaapy Irthday" to Audra and Peter...

Ballfriends & Jared. Tyler's trying to be big like everyone else!

Katja, Hallie, Audra, Peter & the bookclub (plus Brian) at the Rio. This was before there were several empty marg glasses on the table...

Katja, Hallie me & Brianna. I didn't get the black memo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home